- CHARACTERSWITH SPACE
- CHARACTERWITHOUT SPACE
- WORDSWITH REPETITION
- WORDUNIQUE WORDS
- SIZE (Byte)TEXT SIZE
- PARAGRAPHWITH REPETITION
What is a Character Count Info ?
CHARACTER COUNT INFO - CHARACTER COUNTER TOOL is a free character counter tool online . It's a tool to count the number of character with spaces and without spaces and to count the number words also sentences and the density and amount of words word and from a typed text in the text box above, Microsoft word document (.docx), portable document format(.pdf), or even extracted text from an image,Using our word character count tool give you the topic of your text easily. Thus, it is suitable for writing text with word count limit or letters .
How do you count characters ?
Above the text box, you have buttons that will give you the capability to undo your changes or redo them and the number will be updated and displayed in real time also you can transform the text in uppercase and lowercase finally copy it to the letter counter. This counter tool works fine in many browser out there, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera... If you are a webmaster or you write many posts and blogs so this word counter is for you to count characters/Words in facebook ,Twitter, blog posts, word office document, excel document, pdf, essays…
If you have any questions or you want to give me a feedback about our word character count, just feel free to contact me.
How to count characters in Microsoft Office word ?
Character count in word :You have three options :
- Get an extension to have a detailed word count and all other information about your document.
- The Status Bar in Word at the bottom just click on the words button.
- The easiest way is to upload the docx file to our character counter and it will generate the word density and all other counters
Why I have coded this character counter ?
Back in the day, I have worked as a webmaster of many blogs. So every time I finished writing posts, I verified the characters, amount of words,paragraphs(line break) and the density of each of them in my text using some free online word counters out there .To be ranked higher on Google you must validate some SEO words and characters rules so I decided to make my own online tool to met my standards.
How can you count characters ?
To use this application you have three choices :
- You can paste or write directly in the input above and the number will update in real time.
- You can upload a docx / pdf / text file (EN) without copying and pasting.
- You can upload an image (. png/.jpg) and our character counter with OCR engine (language : EN) will extract the number of words in the image , the extracting of text from the image can be slower if your image is big or have many words and lines and if the image is corrupted so we should fix it and extracting text from it which will increase the processing time.
Characters Count and social media :
Characters number for Twitter
In most cases, the tweet character limit is fixed to up to 280 characters or Unicode glyphs. Try our TWITTER CHARACTER COUNTER NB: Emojis is counted as 2 characters for all tweets.
Character limit for Facebook
Facebook Messenger is the most popular app that people use to send and receive messages through the internet. Messenger fixed the max number of characters to be 20,000 for each message. Status has some limits, it has increased the limit 12 times, in the last update the number is fixed to be 63,206 character limits per post. Account username has a limit of 50 characters. Pages, there is a limit of 255 characters for the description or brief summary.
Instagram character limit
Instagram with 2,200, Twitter: 280 , YouTube: 5000 .
Character number limit for Linkedin
LinkedIn’s character limits by category :
- First Name: 20
- Last Name: 40
- Summary: 2000
- Recommendation: 3000
- Skills: 80 characters per Skill
How to count characters and word density from a PDF file ?
Our character counter can calculate the number of characters,words,spaces and the size of the text from a pdf file Or you can get a basic counter in Adobe by
- Going to the File menu.
- Choose the Utilities function.
- Click the Document Reports function.
- Select Word Count and press the Run button.